hbase-user mailing list archives

From Michel Segel <michael_se...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop not working after replacing hadoop-core.jar with hadoop-core-append.jar
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 11:12:20 GMT
Just a simple suggestion...
When you install Hadoop and HBase, you may want to go into /usr/lib/hadoop and create a symbolic
link called hadoop.jar that points to the current hadoop jar. Do the same for hbase.
Then make all of your references to these sym links and environment variables as needed.
Makes life a lot easier.

Mike Segel