hbase-user mailing list archives

From James Ram <hbas...@gmail.com>
Subject Difficulty using importtsv tool
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 06:29:51 GMT
Hi,

I'm having trouble with using the  importtsv tool.
I ran the following command:

hadoop jar hadoop_sws/hbase-0.90.0/hbase-0.90.0.jar  importtsv
-Dimporttsv.columns=HBASE_ROW_KEY ,b_info:name, b_info:contactNo,
b_info:dob, b_info:email, b_info:marital_status, b_info:p_address,
b_info:photo, demo_info:caste, demo_info:gender, demo_info:religion,
beneficiarydetails user/sao_user/UserProfile.tsv

And I got the following error:
ERROR: One or more columns in addition to the row key are required
Usage: importtsv -Dimporttsv.columns=a,b,c <tablename> <inputdir>

I can't really find out the problem in the way I wrote the command. I have
added the column names after the HBASE_ROW_KEY.
Where did I go wrong?

--
With Regards,
Jr.