hbase-user mailing list archives

From praveenesh kumar <praveen...@gmail.com>
Subject Hbase Web UI Interface on hbase 0.90.3 ?
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 05:12:15 GMT
Hello guys.

I just have installed hbase on my hadoop cluster.
HMaster,HRegionServer,HQuorum Peer all are working fine.. as I can see these
processes running through JPS.

Is there any way to know which regionservers are running right and not ?
I mean is there some kind of hbase web UI or anyway to know the status of
Hbase cluster ??

Like for hadoop we can use "hadoop fsck" command and other web UIs ..

When I used hbase 0.20.6, I can see hbase web UI hosting on 60010 port by
default. But I can not see that Web UI when I am using Hbase 0.90.3 ?
Also I can not see hbase-default.xml in my $HBASE_HOME/conf folder. Is this
the reason for that ?
So do I need to set all those configurations on my own for this new version
??

Thanks,
Praveenesh