hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: exporting from hbase as text (tsv)
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 21:04:21 GMT
Dunno.  Implication is that there is a MR cluster out there just
sitting idle waiting on the occasional job of whimsy (if the data is
'big').  And, we'd have to make our load/dump at least as smart as the
? equivalent (fill in one from the list pig, hive, cascading, etc.)?
Then why not just fire up the pig/hive/etc shells....

File an issue though lads.  Above is just an opinion.

St.Ack