hbase-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: bulk load map/reduce sample code
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 12:36:24 GMT
Fleming,

You can use the importtsv tool with the bulk load option
(-Dimporttsv.bulk.output=path) and the "," delimiter; and then follow
it up with the completebulkload tool to finish a bulk load.

For help like usage, etc.; Run the following (Commands relative to HBASE_HOME):
$ HADOOP_CLASSPATH=`bin/hbase classpath` hadoop jar
hbase-0.90.1-cdh3u0.jar importtsv
$ HADOOP_CLASSPATH=`bin/hbase classpath` hadoop jar
hbase-0.90.1-cdh3u0.jar completebulkload

If you would like to read the importtsv Map/Reduce code, you can do so
on GitHub with some good syntax highlights:
https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/0.90/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/mapreduce/ImportTsv.java

2011/6/9  <hmchiud@tsmc.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I am planning to use bulk load to import my csv file into HBase0.90.
> Is there any bulk load map/reduce sample code?
> Thank you very much.
>

> Fleming Chiu(邱宏明)
> Ext: 707-2260
> Be Veg, Go Green, Save the Planet!