hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vivek Mishra <vivek.mis...@impetus.co.in>
Subject RE: lucene with hbase.
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 10:43:15 GMT
Hi,
Kundera-examples has to define a dependency on lucene because of it's dependency on KUNDERA.(Somehow
Kundera pom should bring it in).
You are correct. Kundera is an ORM over Hbase,Cassandra ,Mysql, MongoDB. But it is also JPA
compliant.
So to execute native sql queries over Hbase or other nosql there is in-built support in Kundera
using Lucene.

I suggest if you could try

https://github.com/impetus-opensource/Kundera

Hbase example is :
https://github.com/impetus-opensource/Kundera/tree/master/src/test/java/com/impetus/kundera/junit/TestHBase.java

You need to uncomment it so make it working.

Also

https://github.com/impetus-opensource/Kundera-Examples

still needs to be updated for example over Hbase.(which we call Twibase->Twitter over Hbase).
I will post update on this once we publish it.

Hope it clears some points over Kundera.

-Vivek