hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vivek Mishra <vivek.mis...@impetus.co.in>
Subject RE: lucene with hbase.
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 08:03:37 GMT
This support is already in-built with Kundera(basic support) .

-----Original Message-----
From: bharath vissapragada [mailto:bharathvissapragada1990@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2011 12:42 AM
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: lucene with hbase.

See [1] . This might be of some help to you!

[1] https://github.com/akkumar/hbasene/wiki

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 10:49 PM, rsriramtce <rsriramtce@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to insert lucene indexes to hbase table.I am very new
> to this hbase.
> Provide me some suggestions.
> If we store them in hbase can we run in multi node environment
> --

Regards,
Bharath .V
w:http://researchweb.iiit.ac.in/~bharath.v

Write to us for a Free Gold Pass to the Cloud Computing Expo, NYC to attend a live session
by Head of Impetus Labs on ‘Secrets of Building a Cloud Vendor Agnostic PetaByte Scale Real-time
Secure Web Application on the Cloud ‘.

Looking to leverage the Cloud for your Big Data Strategy ? Attend Impetus webinar on May 27
by registering at http://www.impetus.com/webinar?eventid=42 .

or interference.