hbase-user mailing list archives

From Frank Liu <mailhad...@163.com>
Subject PHP access Hbase thrift server very very slow!
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 08:35:56 GMT
Hi,
I have 4 nodes hadoop/hbase environment.
When I use Java client to access hbase, works ok.
When I use PHP to access hbase via thrift server, the functions is ok, but it's very very
slow.
I use same startkey and endkey to scan same table in hbase. It takes php about 30s to get
the result, but using java client, the result returnedimmediately.

Is there any extra configurations needed for thrift server?
Thanks!

the following is the environment information
version: cloudera cdh3u0
node:4 nodes with 4G memory
configuration: all default config

Frank Liu