hbase-user mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <eric.char...@u-mangate.com>
Subject Re: lucene with hbase.
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 08:49:58 GMT
Hi,

Although kundera-examples declares lucene as dependency [1], I didn't
find usage of lucene indexing functions in kundera.
I was more on the idea kundera in an JPA ORM on top of Key Value stores
such as HBase.

Maybe I miss a clue.
Tks, Eric

[1]
https://github.com/impetus-opensource/Kundera-Examples/blob/master/pom.xml#L180

On 21/06/11 10:03, Vivek Mishra wrote:
> This support is already in-built with Kundera(basic support) .

by Head of Impetus Labs on ‘Secrets of Building a Cloud Vendor Agnostic PetaByte Scale Real-time
Secure Web Application on the Cloud ‘.

> Looking to leverage the Cloud for your Big Data Strategy ? Attend Impetus webinar on
May 27 by registering at http://www.impetus.com/webinar?eventid=42 .

interception or interference.

--
Eric