hbase-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: any multitenancy suggestions for HBase?
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 03:54:41 GMT
Hi Bill,

At the recent HBase hackathon in Berlin there was some word of ACLs in (the next release of?)
HBase from the Trend Micro guys, I believe.
Check this: http://search-hadoop.com/?q=acl&fc_project=HBase&fc_type=jira

Otis

--
We're hiring HBase / Hadoop / Hive / Mahout engineers with interest in Big Data Mining and
Analytics