hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vidhyashankar Venkataraman <vidhy...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Hbase 2077 status?
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 23:09:51 GMT
>> maybe you could bump the timeouts high enough so that you don't
>> hit the issue at all?
Don't you think setting a high timeout might be a little ad hoc? This might just work except
that it could lead to a really long delay during cases when there should be a timeout.  Also
we have non-homogeneous data, the timeout setting may have to be set differently for different
access sizes.

  I can go through the patch and ping you guys back.

Vidhya