hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Jinsong Hu" <jinsong...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase hbck error
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 17:49:46 GMT

Hi, Stack:
  You have a point. I checked the non-hbase machine's hbck's result, and it
shows :
   That number seems very familiar to me, so I went to the master admin
page, and found:
Total: 	servers: 6	 	requests=2783, regions=2417

if we add the root region back in, then  essentially the hbck is complaining
every region is bad,
which is not true.

  On the other hand, the hbase machine hbck says
0 inconsistencies detected.
  that is probably too good to be true too.

I run "hadoop dfs -ls /hbase/table_name | grep region_id" and confirmed that
in both machine,
the region's directory showed up. In both machine, I was running in hdfs
account.

When you say I print more info, does that mean I need to modify the hbck
code ? I might do it later
when I can find some time.

Jimmy.