hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Sterk, Paul (Contractor)" <Paul.St...@searshc.com>
Subject Web-based Hbase Query Tool?
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 15:52:00 GMT
Hi,

I am looking for a web based query tool that is able to query Hbase
tables and columns.  Can someone point me to any?  I want to be able to
create secondary indexes on Hbase tables then issue queries against
similar to Solr/Lucene. For example: 'find all transactions with
transaction number 9040' with a query such as
'TransactionMaster.transaction_nbr:9040'.

I have found this tool so far:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hbaseexplorer/

Please let me know if there are any others.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or
one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents.
Thank you.