hbase-user mailing list archives

From praveenesh kumar <praveen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to compile simple Hbase code ?
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 10:56:35 GMT
Okie what i did  is added the folder containing my .class file in the
classpath, along with commons-logging-1.0.4.jar and log4j-1.2.15.jar in my
classpath:

so now Myclasspath variable looks like :

MYCLASSPATH="/usr/local/hadoop/hadoop/hadoop-0.20.2-core.jar:/usr/local/hadoop/hbase/hbase/hbase-0.20.6.jar:/usr/local/hadoop/hbase/hbase/lib/zookeeper-3.2..2.jar::/usr/local/hadoop/hbase/hbase/lib/commons-logging-1.0.4.jar:/usr/local/hadoop/hbase/hbase/lib/log4j-1.2.15.jar:/usr/local/hadoop/hbase/"

and then I used java -classpath $MYCLASSPATH ExampleClient.java
now its running..
Thanks.!!!