hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jason Rutherglen <jason.rutherg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web-based Hbase Query Tool?
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 16:00:03 GMT
Paul,

I have a patch to implement Lucene in HBase - HBASE-3529.  It's a work
in progress limited primarily by time.

For a web UI I'll probably eventually integrate Solr at some point,
which would provide a basic UI, though it'd need to be modified to
account for column families.  Is this what you're looking for?

Jason

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Sterk, Paul (Contractor)
<Paul.Sterk@searshc.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am looking for a web based query tool that is able to query Hbase
> tables and columns.  Can someone point me to any?  I want to be able to
> create secondary indexes on Hbase tables then issue queries against
> similar to Solr/Lucene. For example: 'find all transactions with
> transaction number 9040' with a query such as
> 'TransactionMaster.transaction_nbr:9040'.
>

> I have found this tool so far:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/hbaseexplorer/
>

> Please let me know if there are any others.
>

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Paul
>
> This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation
and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading
the contents. Thank you.