hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: mslab enabled jvm crash
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 17:30:59 GMT
On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 9:00 AM, Wayne <wav100@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looking more closely I can see that we are still
> getting Concurrent Mode Failures on some of the nodes but they are only
> lasting for 10s so the nodes don't go away. Is this considered "normal"?
> With CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=65 I would suspect this is not normal??

What configs. are you running with now?  It looks like you either left
parnew as unbounded or else you set it to 256M max?   So you did not
change the parnew size?  Did you up your heap size?  I see you are
getting 'promotion failed'/'concurrent mode failure'.  How long has it
been running now?

St.Ack