hbase-user mailing list archives

From Wayne <wav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mslab enabled jvm crash
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 17:42:36 GMT
I left parnew alone (did not add any settings). I also did not increase the
heap. 8g with 50% for memstore. Below are the JVM settings.

The errors I pasted occurred after running for only maybe 12 hours. The
cluster as a whole has been running for 24 hours with dropping a node, but
short time span CMFs are occurring.

Any recommendations?

export HBASE_OPTS="-XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly
-XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=65 -XX:+CMSParallelRemarkEnabled
-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC"

Thanks.