hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rpc call logging
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2011 01:02:56 GMT
I think HBASE-3647 was a good start but Jack asked might be a little more.
BTW 3647 isn't in 0.90.2

Currently regionserver.jsp displays RegionServerMetrics for every region in
an unsorted order w.r.t. read/write request counts. For any region server in
production, there would be hundreds of regions, it is not realistic to spot
hot regions in the current display.
Do we need to add capability to sort the regions on regionserver.jsp
according to read/write request counts ?

Cheers