hbase-user mailing list archives

From Himanish Kushary <himan...@gmail.com>
Subject Enable Logging information from Map class and View on the Web GUI
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2011 01:42:15 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to debug a MapReduce program and would prefer to view the debug
informations using log4j through the web gui.I tried using Log4J logger with
Commons logging and also passing the parameter
-Dhadoop.root.logger=INFO,TLA

None of these seem to show the debug information on the web gui.I am using
logger.info inside the map class.I must be missing something

Could somebody please help me .

Note: The informations are displayed when ran locally but *not
displayed*when run on the cluster.

- Thanks
Himanish