hbase-user mailing list archives

From Weiwei Xiong <xion...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Region server OME
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 23:54:43 GMT
I didn't modify this option. So I guess by default it should be true.

But I don't understand how could this option be related to the region server
OME?  Because I thought this option is useful when the system is under heavy
write loads. But my situation is that even I restarted HBase and do nothing,
the region servers will still automatically go OME.

Thanks,
-- Weiwei