hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: unable to disable tables
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 18:15:02 GMT
Which hbase version?

J-D

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 11:12 AM, Ajay Govindarajan
<agovindarajan@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I was doing a bulk update on a table when the RegionServer crashed. IT failed because
we had not allocated enough memory to the process. So we restarted the master and region servers
and everything seems to work fine except that I am not able to disable tables anymore. When
I run the disable command I get the "0 row(s) in 0.0820 seconds" response.
> However when i do a describe on the table it says that the table is still enabled and
consequently i can't drop the table.