hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HBase 0.90.2 CDH3B4 - regions infinitely stuck in transition?
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 22:38:02 GMT
Could you upgrade to the newly released CDH3 instead? It has a few more fixes.

So regarding your issue, I don't see regions stuck. The first one did
timeout on opening but then it was reassigned (and then I can't see
anything in the log that says it timed out again).

By the way can you check what the region server was doing instead of
opening it? Maybe it just has too many to open and it took some time
to get it opened? I've seen that on our clusters but it eventually
gets ok.

J-D