hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: unable to disable tables
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 18:19:48 GMT
This sounds like an old bug but I can't quite remember, is it possible
to upgrade to 0.90.2? Would be easier to support.

Thx,

J-D

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 11:17 AM, Ajay Govindarajan
<agovindarajan@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hbase version is: 0.89.20100924+28-1

we had not allocated enough memory to the process. So we restarted the master and region servers
and everything seems to work fine except that I am not able to disable tables anymore. When
I run the disable command I get the "0 row(s) in 0.0820 seconds" response.
>> However when i do a describe on the table it says that the table is still enabled
and consequently i can't drop the table.