hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jack Levin <magn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about RS to DN timeouts
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 17:05:31 GMT
What I meant to say, suppose RS hdfs client is trying to read blocks
form a datanode, and I reboot or crash that datanode right at that
time, I would like RS hdfs client to switch to another datanode with
replicated blocks faster, so I would like to know if configs are
possible to change to affect it.

-Jack