hbase-user mailing list archives

From Gary Helmling <ghelml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use of the test cluster in HBase
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 19:59:56 GMT
Depends what the log4j.properties file that your code is picking up says.
mvn test or IDE "run" test classes should pick up
src/test/resources/log4j.properties, which will log to stderr.  If that's
how you're running you could tweak the hadoop logging level to see if it
shows anything more.  Change:

log4j.logger.org.apache.hadoop=WARN

to INFO or DEBUG.

Also, mvn test will redirect the log output to
target/surefire-reports/org.apache.hadoop.hbase....-output.txt