hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ajay Govindarajan <agovindara...@yahoo.com>
Subject unable to disable tables
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 18:12:55 GMT
I was doing a bulk update on a table when the RegionServer crashed. IT failed because we had
not allocated enough memory to the process. So we restarted the master and region servers
and everything seems to work fine except that I am not able to disable tables anymore. When
I run the disable command I get the "0 row(s) in 0.0820 seconds" response.
However when i do a describe on the table it says that the table is still enabled and consequently
i can't drop the table.

I don't see anything in the logs. We are running in non-clustered mode.

Any ideas as to why this might happen and how to fix this?

thanks
-ajay