hbase-user mailing list archives

From Miguel Costa <miguel-co...@telecom.pt>
Subject RE: Use Timestamp
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 17:30:32 GMT
Yes I will put something in front of the date.

If the date comes in milliseconds in can be millions of  rows., even with a
combined key, but I will only need this data to  maybe hour map reduce jobs.

My focus here is if I gain anything put the timestamp in the columns instead
than the row , because I will have less rows bua a lot more columns with
timestamps.

Thanks,

Miguel