hbase-user mailing list archives

From Chris Tarnas <...@email.com>
Subject Re: Blob storage
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 19:25:03 GMT
Yes, HBASE-3483 fixed the majority of our pauses, but not all - as JD points out we do experience
issues related to inserting into several column families. Luckily inserts that have the really
imbalanced column family sizes (mb vs kb) are few and far between, relatively speaking. We
are also "throttled" by going through thrift, but even then I can push our 10 node cluster
to over 200k requests a second.

-chris