hbase-user mailing list archives

From Hari Sreekumar <hsreeku...@clickable.com>
Subject Re: Confusion regarding version of hadoop to use in hbase 0.90.1
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 15:55:25 GMT
It worked when I added the append jar file to HADOOP_CLASSPATH in
hadoop-env.sh. I think this line in bin/hadoop is the culprit:

for f in $HADOOP_HOME/hadoop-*-core.jar; do
  CLASSPATH=${CLASSPATH}:$f;

The append jar file doesn't match the hadoop-*-core.jar pattern, so it did
not get added to the classpath.

Thanks,
Hari