hbase-user mailing list archives

From Lars George <lars.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper / Hbase
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 15:15:15 GMT
Hi Joseph,

You are talking about a full distributed setup - just all with single
nodes? So your ZooKeeper is started and maintained by you as well
separately? If so, then sure you can run it on your own. Well, even
with HBase you can run this on your own using the supplied version
that comes with HBase, see http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#zookeeper
for all the gory details.

Lars