hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Drop a inconsistent table.
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 19:21:08 GMT
What version of hbase?

How  many regions?

Can you get a list? (Scan .META.)

You need to close the regions out on each regionserver, remove them
from .META. then remove the table from the filesystem.  The first step
can be tricky.  If only a few regions, you could try doing each one in
turn sending a close region  in the shell.  When all are closed, could
delete each entry in .META. for all regions closed.  Then do rmr of
the directory in the filesystem.

St.Ack