hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HBase Java client dependencies
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 03:56:41 GMT
There are other answers to this question but here is one: hbase,
hadoop, zookeeper and the hbase conf directory which has your
configuration in it.
St.Ack

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 6:33 PM, Bryan Keller <bryanck@gmail.com> wrote:
> In my application I'm using the Java HBase API. I'm using Maven (well, Gradle actually)
to declare a dependency on HBase. Unfortunately, the dependency on HBase drags every transitive
dependency but the kitchen sink into my app, including Ant, Jasper, Jetty, and others. I am
hoping not all of these are needed just for the Java HBase client.

> Is there a list somewhere of the minimal set of jars needed for using the Java HBase
client? If so, I could just declare dependencies on these non-transitively.