hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Row Counters
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 20:52:38 GMT
Since we have lived so long without this information, I guess we can hold
for longer :-)
Another issue I am working on is to reduce memory footprint. See the
following discussion thread:
One of the regionserver aborted, then the master shut down itself

We have to bear in mind that there would be around 10K regions or more in
production.

Cheers