hbase-user mailing list archives

From praba karan <prabas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase-0.89 shutdowns after performing the BulkLOad
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 11:03:11 GMT
Hi,

I have Cloudera CDH3 pseudo distributed mode machine for development. I was
completed uploading the bulk load of data into the hbase-0.89 using the
MapReduce program. The hbase was working fine after completed the load. But
when I restarts the machine. I cant able to login into the Hbase database.

The data size is about 3 GB and it contain the 24millions of records. Hbase
table contains the 15 column families. No column in any of column families.
When I login to the hbase using the hbase shell. I am getting the
MasterNotrunningException.

How to clean the data inside the hbase (Deleting the tables) without running
the hbase. Guess its overloaded. Then, Where will be informations about the
Hbase and HDFS filesystem sizes.

Thank you

Regards
Jason!