hbase-user mailing list archives

From King JKing <beuk...@gmail.com>
Subject Client HTable throw exception when HBase Server stop and start
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:09:13 GMT
Dear all,

When I stop and start HBase server, HTable (org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client)
throw exception.
Here is my code test:
            HTable ht = new HTable(config, "T1");
            byte[] row = Bytes.toBytes(1);

            Get get = new Get(row);
            Result result = ht.get(get);

System.out.println(Bytes.toString(result.getValue("F1".getBytes(),
"C1".getBytes())));

            try {
                Thread.sleep(60000);
            } catch (InterruptedException ex) {
                ex.printStackTrace();
            }

            get = new Get(row);
            result = ht.get(get);

System.out.println(Bytes.toString(result.getValue("F1".getBytes(),
"C1".getBytes())));

First I start HBase and run my code. After that I stop and start HBase. And
exception "Exception closing session to sun.nio.ch.SelectionKeyImpl" throws
a lot of times.

Could you help me to fix this problem?
Thank a lot for support.