hbase-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <qwertyman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase without hadoop
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:56:11 GMT
A compatible version of hadoop-core jar is provided along in the lib/
directory of the archived HBase download. My Cloudera CDH3B4 HBase
tar, for instance, has the CDH3B4 Hadoop packed along (and the 0.90.1
Apache release has an appropriate 0.20-append built jar packed along.

--
Harsh J
http://harshj.com