hbase-user mailing list archives

From Alex Baranau <alex.barano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: zookeeper-3.3.2 has default maxClientCnxns set to 10?
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 22:21:29 GMT
Right, from the same host (same ip). But in HBase I think the default max
number of connections is set to 30. Please correct me if I'm wrong. If I'm
right, then we should probably change either of the defaults. No?

Alex Baranau
----
Sematext :: http://sematext.com/ :: Solr - Lucene - Nutch - Hadoop - HBase