hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Shaheen Bahauddin" <sbahaud...@decarta.com>
Subject FW: BulkLoader does not load data
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 15:48:01 GMT

Hi

I am facing a problem where I used  Hbase 0.89 version
HFileOutputFormat api to convert the sequence data files into HFiles
format and then used LoadIncrementalHFiles (completebulkload) to load
the Hfiles into an  existing table. I do see the data when I cat the
region server files but can't scan /  get the data using hbase shell .
Any ideas why I can't scan it inspite it being present in the region
servers. A "count" on the hbase shell also returns a 0.

Shaheen