hbase-user mailing list archives

From Peter Haidinyak <phaidin...@local.com>
Subject RE: Connecting to HBase from OSGi
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 19:29:51 GMT
Bundling together all the jar to run HBase under OSGi might be a challenge but I don't see
why it wouldn't work. I've never used Spring DM, just Felix.

-Pete

-----Original Message-----
From: Niels Nuyttens [mailto:niels.nuyttens@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 11:23 AM
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Connecting to HBase from OSGi

Hi all,

I don't know how familiar you are with OSGi, but I thought I'd give this
one a go...
Would it be possible to connect to HBase from an OSGi (Spring Dynamic
Modules) application? I'm not familiar with the background of
classloading etc, so I can't figure this one out on myself. Perhaps one
of you has some experience in this field...

Thanks in advance,

Niels