hbase-user mailing list archives: February 2011

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Jérôme Verstrynge HBase client side configuration example? Wed, 02 Feb, 21:57
Jérôme Verstrynge Exception in thread "main" org.apache.hadoop.hbase.MasterNotRunningException: 12.34.56.78:60000 Sat, 05 Feb, 19:43
茅旭峰 Can not store multiple cell by a single RESTful 'put' request, java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch replyed. Thu, 24 Feb, 02:53
陈加俊 Re: Designing table with auto increment key Mon, 14 Feb, 05:52
陈加俊 Re: Need to have hbase-site.xml in hadoop conf dir? Mon, 14 Feb, 06:36
陈加俊 How to limit the number of logs that producted by DailyRollingFileAppender Wed, 16 Feb, 07:51
陈加俊 Re: How to limit the number of logs that producted by DailyRollingFileAppender Thu, 17 Feb, 01:17
陈加俊 I can't get many versions of the specified column,but only get the latest version of the specified column Wed, 23 Feb, 10:54
陈加俊 Re: I can't get many versions of the specified column,but only get the latest version of the specified column Thu, 24 Feb, 01:21
陈加俊 Re: I can't get many versions of the specified column,but only get the latest version of the specified column Thu, 24 Feb, 01:42
陈加俊 Re: I can't get many versions of the specified column,but only get the latest version of the specified column Thu, 24 Feb, 01:56
陈加俊 Re: I can't get many versions of the specified column,but only get the latest version of the specified column Thu, 24 Feb, 02:27
陈加俊 Re: I can't get many versions of the specified column,but only get the latest version of the specified column Thu, 24 Feb, 03:05
陈加俊 Re: I can't get many versions of the specified column,but only get the latest version of the specified column Thu, 24 Feb, 07:07
陈加俊 Re: I can't get many versions of the specified column,but only get the latest version of the specified column Thu, 24 Feb, 07:22
陈加俊 Re: How to limit the number of logs that producted by DailyRollingFileAppender Thu, 24 Feb, 07:24
陈加俊 Re: I can't get many versions of the specified column,but only get the latest version of the specified column Thu, 24 Feb, 07:34
陈加俊 Re: I can't get many versions of the specified column,but only get the latest version of the specified column Thu, 24 Feb, 08:01
陈加俊 Re: I can't get many versions of the specified column,but only get the latest version of the specified column Thu, 24 Feb, 11:25
陈加俊 NativeException: java.io.IOException: Unable to enable table Fri, 25 Feb, 03:20
陈加俊 Re: NativeException: java.io.IOException: Unable to enable table Fri, 25 Feb, 06:51
陈加俊 Re: NativeException: java.io.IOException: Unable to enable table Fri, 25 Feb, 06:57
陈加俊 Re: NativeException: java.io.IOException: Unable to enable table Fri, 25 Feb, 07:11
陈加俊 java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space Mon, 28 Feb, 08:06
Alex Baranau Multiple scans vs single scan with filters Wed, 23 Feb, 22:40
Andrew Purtell Re: Queries regarding REST API Tue, 01 Feb, 20:20
Andrew Purtell host Git repositories on HBase Tue, 01 Feb, 22:01
Andrew Purtell Re: Queries regarding REST API Thu, 03 Feb, 19:07
Andrew Purtell Re: Queries regarding REST API Fri, 04 Feb, 16:19
Andrew Purtell Re: hbase 0.90 or 0.92 in production environment? Sat, 05 Feb, 19:46
Andrew Purtell working jgit+hbase and reasonable test result Wed, 09 Feb, 19:06
Andrew Purtell Re: Major compactions and OS cache Thu, 17 Feb, 08:52
Andrew Purtell Re: Major compactions and OS cache Thu, 17 Feb, 08:57
Andrew Purtell Re: Passing config information to a Coprocessor Sat, 19 Feb, 05:12
Andrew Purtell Re: host Git repositories on HBase Mon, 21 Feb, 06:19
Andrew Purtell putting a border around 0.92 release Sat, 26 Feb, 20:34
Andrew Purtell Re: How to achieve secondary index consistency for concurrent scans and updates? Mon, 28 Feb, 21:16
Andrew Purtell Re: putting a border around 0.92 release Mon, 28 Feb, 22:18
Andrey Stepachev Re: Determining the unqiue row keys for Hbase table Tue, 08 Feb, 21:03
Andrey Stepachev Re: Parent/child relation - go vertical, horizontal, or many tables? Fri, 11 Feb, 09:46
Andrey Stepachev Re: Truncate tables Tue, 15 Feb, 11:36
Anty Re: HBase 0.90.0 cannot be put more data after running hours Thu, 24 Feb, 03:39
Anty Re: HBase 0.90.0 cannot be put more data after running hours Thu, 24 Feb, 03:47
Ashish Shinde Exception reading from Hbase table with LZO compression Thu, 03 Feb, 15:46
Ashish Shinde Re: Exception reading from Hbase table with LZO compression Fri, 04 Feb, 05:07
Ashish Shinde Re: Exception reading from Hbase table with LZO compression Sun, 06 Feb, 05:44
Barney Frank Re: Next HBase Meetup is on Feb. 22nd at #SU in SF, http://su.pr/8Vqr3N Wed, 09 Feb, 02:27
Bill Graham FilterList not working as expected Fri, 18 Feb, 18:57
Bill Graham Re: FilterList not working as expected Sat, 19 Feb, 06:19
Bill Graham Re: Posting with email to HBase User bounces today Thu, 24 Feb, 18:47
Billy Pearson zookeeper/mapred problems Mon, 28 Feb, 19:35
Billy Pearson Re: zookeeper/mapred problems Mon, 28 Feb, 23:44
Bradford Stephens "Error recovery for block... failed because recovery from primary datanode failed 6 times" Mon, 14 Feb, 06:58
Bradford Stephens Re: "Error recovery for block... failed because recovery from primary datanode failed 6 times" Mon, 14 Feb, 07:40
Bruno Dumon Re: HBase and Lucene for realtime search Sat, 12 Feb, 11:02
Bruno Dumon Re: HBase and Lucene for realtime search Sun, 13 Feb, 13:13
Bruno Dumon Re: HBase and Lucene for realtime search Mon, 14 Feb, 17:28
Bruno Dumon Re: HBase and Lucene for realtime search Mon, 14 Feb, 19:21
Bryan Keller HBase Java client dependencies Tue, 01 Mar, 02:33
Bui Ngoc Son Select first n columns of a column family Mon, 07 Feb, 11:25
Buttler, David RE: Delete reveals older version of a column even when VERSIONS=1 Tue, 01 Feb, 00:35
Buttler, David RE: Hadoop setup question. Tue, 01 Feb, 23:47
Buttler, David RE: doing a scan that will return random columns in a table's family Thu, 03 Feb, 16:52
Buttler, David RE: is there any tool that facilitate the import of data to hbase Thu, 03 Feb, 21:23
Buttler, David RE: Parent/child relation - go vertical, horizontal, or many tables? Fri, 11 Feb, 18:45
Buttler, David RE: I can't get many versions of the specified column,but only get the latest version of the specified column Thu, 24 Feb, 01:27
Buttler, David Stack Overflow? Thu, 24 Feb, 01:31
Buttler, David RE: I can't get many versions of the specified column,but only get the latest version of the specified column Thu, 24 Feb, 01:45
Buttler, David Question on upgrade chapter Mon, 28 Feb, 22:26
Buttler, David RE: Question on upgrade chapter Mon, 28 Feb, 23:59
Cavus,M.,Fa. Post Direkt ERROR zookeeper.ZKConfig: no clientPort found in zoo.cfg Mon, 21 Feb, 16:17
Cavus,M.,Fa. Post Direkt Job is faster with not cluster than 4 cluster Mon, 28 Feb, 14:00
Charan K Re: Region Servers Crashing during Random Reads Thu, 03 Feb, 22:06
ChingShen Which HBase version will be released and support Hadoop 0.21.x in the future? Fri, 18 Feb, 03:02
Chris Tarnas Put errors via thrift Tue, 15 Feb, 17:01
Chris Tarnas Re: Put errors via thrift Tue, 15 Feb, 19:24
Chris Tarnas Re: Put errors via thrift Tue, 15 Feb, 19:26
Chris Tarnas Re: Put errors via thrift Tue, 15 Feb, 21:37
Chris Tarnas Re: Put errors via thrift Tue, 15 Feb, 21:54
Chris Tarnas Re: Put errors via thrift Tue, 15 Feb, 22:27
Chris Tarnas Re: Put errors via thrift Tue, 15 Feb, 22:48
Chris Tarnas Re: Row Key Question Wed, 16 Feb, 00:48
Chris Tarnas Re: Major compactions and OS cache Thu, 17 Feb, 17:54
Chris Tarnas Re: Cluster Size/Node Density Fri, 18 Feb, 19:50
Chris Tarnas Re: Cluster Size/Node Density Fri, 18 Feb, 20:05
Chris Tarnas Re: Clarification regarding HBase reads Mon, 21 Feb, 06:37
Dan TableInputFormat configuration problems with 0.90 Wed, 23 Feb, 13:57
Dan Re: TableInputFormat configuration problems with 0.90 Wed, 23 Feb, 15:19
Dan Re: TableInputFormat configuration problems with 0.90 Wed, 23 Feb, 17:09
Dan Re: TableInputFormat configuration problems with 0.90 Mon, 28 Feb, 11:56
Dan Harvey Re: TableInputFormat configuration problems with 0.90 Wed, 23 Feb, 23:30
Dan Harvey Re: async table updates? Wed, 23 Feb, 23:37
Dani Rayan Re: is there any tool that facilitate the import of data to hbase Thu, 03 Feb, 22:17
Dani Rayan Re: HBase as a backend for GUI app? Thu, 03 Feb, 23:41
Daniel Iancu Re: maven repository Tue, 01 Feb, 15:02
Dmitri Pavlovski writeToWAL for increment operation Thu, 24 Feb, 20:52
Dmitriy Lyubimov Re: Representing Hierarchy in HBase Mon, 21 Feb, 22:46
Dmitriy Lyubimov table creation is failing now and then (CDH3b3) Wed, 23 Feb, 20:02
Dmitriy Lyubimov Re: table creation is failing now and then (CDH3b3) Fri, 25 Feb, 00:08
Dmitriy Lyubimov Re: table creation is failing now and then (CDH3b3) Fri, 25 Feb, 00:46
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jan 2015318
Dec 2014225
Nov 2014460