hbase-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Coleman <joe.cole...@infinitecampus.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop setup question.
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 20:17:26 GMT
Sorry that was a typo on the amount of Master node although  what is the
limitation of how many masters you can have? Thank you for the feedback on
the JBOD however, I am a little lost on the setup of it. Looking at a Dell
1950 or 2950 I do not see that as an option in the raid controller setup
nor do I see that as an option when setting up Ubuntu. Is this a hardware
or software option after the fact? Do I just setup raid0 do a ext root vol
and then run a command to convert to JBOD. Sorry for the ignorance this is
just new to me and I want to get it right the first time.

Thanks