hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Rawson <ryano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: which hadoop and zookeeper version should I use with hbase 0.90.1
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 22:46:18 GMT
We have also found that the sun JDK is the one to use. Certain version
have substantial bugs we reveal in fact.

I dont know of any serious deployment that is using OpenJDK.  I am
aware that the source of OpenJDK and the sun-hotspot JVM are very very
similar if not even the same, but sub-patch releases of the JDK are
not supposed to have stop-the-bus bugs either.

-ryan