hbase-user mailing list archives

From Oleg Ruchovets <oruchov...@gmail.com>
Subject hbase 0.90 or 0.92 in production environment?
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2011 19:30:50 GMT
Hi ,
  My congratulation about  0.90 release.

We are going to production and I have couple of questions:

1) We want to use multi column families bulk loading. The question is what
is the status of 0.92? Is it possible to use in production?

2) When do you plan to release 0.92 ?

3) Does upgrade from 0.90 to 0.92 has an issues? I mean in case we'll start
using 0.90 in production and after 0.92 will be released : in this case do
we need to change jar and configuration files or hbase tables data has to be
ported to 0.92 too?

Oleg.