hbase-user mailing list archives

From sun sf <revlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Install problem - HBase 0.90.1 cannot connect to zookeeper
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 05:08:01 GMT
I have installed HBase0.20.6 successfully but I met the following
problem when try to install HBase0.90.1.

It always says zookeepee cannot be connected when we use the same
configuration
as HBase0.20.6.

At last, I reinstalled the CentOS5.5, and start HBase0.90.1 in Stand alone,
the following errors shows in log file
org.apache.haddop.hase.zookeeper.MiniZookeeperCluster
Server localhost:2181 not up java.net.NoRouteToHostException
No route to host MinizookeeperCluster.java 1221

I have noticed that
*If downloading HBase 0.90.0*, make sure your reverse DNS on Master node is
in sync with what the RegionServer reports as its hostname; see
HBase-3431<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-3431>.

In
http://ftp.kddilabs.jp/infosystems/apache//hbase/

Is there any connection?