hbase-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ERROR zookeeper.ZKConfig: no clientPort found in zoo.cfg
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2011 22:55:54 GMT
This exception happens when hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort cannot
be found from any file in the classpath (the bit about zoo.cfg is a
bit confusing I agree).

If you didn't change it, then it should be found in the
hbase-default.xml file which is now packaged inside the hbase jar
since 0.90.0

It's hard for me to tell what exactly is the cause for your issue, but
my guess is that it's coming from a confusion on the classpath. Take a
look at how it gets built for your mapreduce jobs and that you only
have 1 hbase jar.

J-D

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 8:17 AM, Cavus,M.,Fa. Post Direkt
<M.Cavus@postdirekt.de> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've 4 Cluster and one Master. On hbase 0.89x can I run my program
> sucessfully,
>
> but I've a big problem with hbase 0.90.0 and 0.90.1. The config files
> are same.
>
>
>
> I get at first this Error:
>
> 11/02/21 17:14:50 ERROR zookeeper.ZKConfig: no clientPort found in
> zoo.cfg
>
> 11/02/21 17:14:50 ERROR mapreduce.TableOutputFormat:
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ZooKeeperConnectionException:
> java.io.IOException: Unable to determine ZooKeeper ensemble
>
>
>
> And than I get this Error:
>
>
>
> 11/02/21 17:14:50 INFO input.FileInputFormat: Total input paths to
> process : 1
>
> 11/02/21 17:14:51 INFO mapred.JobClient: Running job:
> job_201102211629_0002
>
> 11/02/21 17:14:52 INFO mapred.JobClient:  map 0% reduce 0%
>
> 11/02/21 17:15:03 INFO mapred.JobClient:  map 14% reduce 0%
>
> 11/02/21 17:15:06 INFO mapred.JobClient:  map 28% reduce 0%
>
> 11/02/21 17:15:09 INFO mapred.JobClient:  map 95% reduce 0%
>
> 11/02/21 17:15:12 INFO mapred.JobClient:  map 100% reduce 9%
>
> 11/02/21 17:15:21 INFO mapred.JobClient:  map 100% reduce 23%
>
> 11/02/21 17:15:30 INFO mapred.JobClient: Task Id :
> attempt_201102211629_0002_r_000000_0, Status : FAILED
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TableOutputFormat$TableRecordWriter.wr
> ite(TableOutputFormat.java:126)
>
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TableOutputFormat$TableRecordWriter.wr
> ite(TableOutputFormat.java:81)
>
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask$NewTrackingRecordWriter.write(Reduce
> Task.java:508)
>
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.TaskInputOutputContext.write(TaskInputOutput
> Context.java:80)
>
>        at
> de.postdirekt.point.point.SBPoint2StrassenabschnittEventDriver$SBReducer
> .reduce(SBPoint2StrassenabschnittEventDriver.java:230)
>
>        at
> de.postdirekt.point.point.SBPoint2StrassenabschnittEventDriver$SBReducer
> .reduce(SBPoint2StrassenabschnittEventDriver.java:1)
>
>        at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Reducer.run(Reducer.java:176)
>
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask.runNewReducer(ReduceTask.java:566)
>
>        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask.run(ReduceTask.java:408)
>
>        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child.main(Child.java:170)
>
>
>
> 11/02/21 17:15:31 INFO mapred.JobClient:  map 100% reduce 0%
>
> 11/02/21 17:15:40 INFO mapred.JobClient:  map 100% reduce 14%
>
> 11/02/21 17:15:45 INFO mapred.JobClient: Task Id :
> attempt_201102211629_0002_r_000000_1, Status : FAILED
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TableOutputFormat$TableRecordWriter.wr
> ite(TableOutputFormat.java:126)
>
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TableOutputFormat$TableRecordWriter.wr
> ite(TableOutputFormat.java:81)
>
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask$NewTrackingRecordWriter.write(Reduce
> Task.java:508)
>
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.TaskInputOutputContext.write(TaskInputOutput
> Context.java:80)
>
>        at
> de.postdirekt.point.point.SBPoint2StrassenabschnittEventDriver$SBReducer
> .reduce(SBPoint2StrassenabschnittEventDriver.java:230)
>
>        at
> de.postdirekt.point.point.SBPoint2StrassenabschnittEventDriver$SBReducer
> .reduce(SBPoint2StrassenabschnittEventDriver.java:1)
>
>        at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Reducer.run(Reducer.java:176)
>
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask.runNewReducer(ReduceTask.java:566)
>
>        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask.run(ReduceTask.java:408)
>
>        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child.main(Child.java:170)
>
>
>
> 11/02/21 17:15:46 INFO mapred.JobClient:  map 100% reduce 0%
>
> 11/02/21 17:15:55 INFO mapred.JobClient:  map 100% reduce 9%
>
> 11/02/21 17:15:58 INFO mapred.JobClient:  map 100% reduce 33%
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:00 INFO mapred.JobClient: Task Id :
> attempt_201102211629_0002_r_000000_2, Status : FAILED
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TableOutputFormat$TableRecordWriter.wr
> ite(TableOutputFormat.java:126)
>
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TableOutputFormat$TableRecordWriter.wr
> ite(TableOutputFormat.java:81)
>
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask$NewTrackingRecordWriter.write(Reduce
> Task.java:508)
>
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.TaskInputOutputContext.write(TaskInputOutput
> Context.java:80)
>
>        at
> de.postdirekt.point.point.SBPoint2StrassenabschnittEventDriver$SBReducer
> .reduce(SBPoint2StrassenabschnittEventDriver.java:230)
>
>        at
> de.postdirekt.point.point.SBPoint2StrassenabschnittEventDriver$SBReducer
> .reduce(SBPoint2StrassenabschnittEventDriver.java:1)
>
>        at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Reducer.run(Reducer.java:176)
>
>        at
> org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask.runNewReducer(ReduceTask.java:566)
>
>        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ReduceTask.run(ReduceTask.java:408)
>
>        at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child.main(Child.java:170)
>
>
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:01 INFO mapred.JobClient:  map 100% reduce 0%
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:13 INFO mapred.JobClient:  map 100% reduce 14%
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:19 INFO mapred.JobClient:  map 100% reduce 0%
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:21 INFO mapred.JobClient: Job complete:
> job_201102211629_0002
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:21 INFO mapred.JobClient: Counters: 14
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:21 INFO mapred.JobClient:   Job Counters
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:21 INFO mapred.JobClient:     Launched reduce tasks=4
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:21 INFO mapred.JobClient:     Rack-local map tasks=3
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:21 INFO mapred.JobClient:     Launched map tasks=7
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:21 INFO mapred.JobClient:     Data-local map tasks=4
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:21 INFO mapred.JobClient:     Failed reduce tasks=1
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:21 INFO mapred.JobClient:   FileSystemCounters
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:21 INFO mapred.JobClient:     FILE_BYTES_READ=9681866
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:21 INFO mapred.JobClient:     HDFS_BYTES_READ=475184595
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:21 INFO mapred.JobClient:     FILE_BYTES_WRITTEN=60377332
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:21 INFO mapred.JobClient:   Map-Reduce Framework
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:21 INFO mapred.JobClient:     Combine output records=0
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:21 INFO mapred.JobClient:     Map input records=1456034
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:21 INFO mapred.JobClient:     Spilled Records=1398513
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:21 INFO mapred.JobClient:     Map output bytes=436798755
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:21 INFO mapred.JobClient:     Combine input records=0
>
> 11/02/21 17:16:21 INFO mapred.JobClient:     Map output records=1176324
>
> *closing down* with (1) at Mon Feb 21 17:16:21 CET 2011
>
>
>
> Did anyone an Idea what's the problem?
>
>
>
> Regards
>
> Musa Cavus
>
>
>
>

Mime
View raw message