hbase-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Stack Overflow?
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 03:27:03 GMT
Hi David,

When I see people asking questions that others have asked before (and received
answers) I tend to point them to those questions/answers via a tool, so they
become aware of the tool, hopefully start using it, and thus check before asking
next time around.  For Lucene, Solr, etc. I point people to appropriate search
results on http://search-lucene.com and for HBase and friends I'd point people
to search results or specific ML threads over on http://search-hadoop.com/ .
That way a parallel knowledge base doesn't have to exist.

Otis

----