hbase-user mailing list archives

From <javam...@cox.net>
Subject Re: HBase as a backend for GUI app?
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 23:32:47 GMT
Sounds like we are doing the same thing. I am hitting an HBase backend from an Ajax frontend
(via Spring MVC) to access our log files to generate the same type of reports. Most of the
time I get sub-second response. Longest is around 8 seconds. This was my first try at HBase
and my next rev. will be much better.

-Pete

PS At least you could use your name.