hbase-user mailing list archives

From Charan K <charan.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NotServingRegionException
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2011 04:51:28 GMT
Hi Ryan,

  Table is online, since other mapred tasks continue to run without fail.

  There was a major compaction running in the region server which took almost a minute . I
am assuming one minute since there was no log entry for one minute, before it completed the
compaction.

   And from the exception it looks client tried only once, bcos it says 1 times

Thanks
Charan

Sent from my iPhone