hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sean Bigdatafun <sean.bigdata...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase Memory
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 18:50:29 GMT
I guess you meant that your  JVM heapsize was set as 1024MB, but you are
wondering why you saw 1121MB during your "top".

I guess JVM memory consumption is not only heapsize, therefor your real JVM
memory consumption would be "1024 + JVM non-heap size"

Anyone with more JVM background to explain?

Thanks,
Sean

--
--Sean