hbase-user mailing list archives

From Wayne <wav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: .90 Upgrade Problems
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:40:36 GMT
We have gotten past duplicate region listings, and now when creating a new
table get an error in the shell noserverforregionexception. We see all 10
nodes up and running and we can see the new tables but the UI does not
respond in showing anything for these new tables and they do not show up in
the total region count.

Any ideas?